At Birchstone Investments, we focus solely on multifamily real estate. Why is that? Well, we strongly believe that multifamily assets offer at least 9 unique advantages that make them an especially attractive investment.
Multifamily real estate allows you to:
- Obtain “equity-like” upside with “bond-like” security 
- Purchase under-managed properties at a discount to their real value
- Realize that real value by installing professional management in properties previously owned by “mom & pop” owner/operators
- Obtain stable current income from rents
- Obtain real asset appreciation, from natural increase due to market conditions and forced appreciation due to improvements to the property and/or its operations
- Increase your returns by using conservative amounts of mortgage debt
- Obtain tax advantages, such as the ability to offset depreciation against net income
- Hedge against long-term inflation, because rents rise with inflation over time and asset values rise along with rents
- Invest in something you can understand – literally a “bricks and mortar” business
We believe these qualities make multifamily real estate an important part in every accredited and sophisticated investor’s portfolio.
If you are interested in learning more about investment opportunities from Birchstone Investments, LLC, please complete our Investor Qualification Questionnaire. A member of our team will then contact you to discuss investment opportunities with our company and to determine if we are able to form a reasonable belief that you are an accredited or sophisticated investor (as such term is defined under applicable federal and state securities laws).
 A study by J.P. Morgan Asset Management entitled , “Real Estate: Alternative no More,” found that, between 1977 and 2012, direct investments in US real estate produced consistent, stable, “bond-like” yields, combined with “equity-like upside.” And real estate investments displayed less than half the volatility of equities.